Callaway Gardens Golf Course
Callaway Gardens Golf Course have 5 pictures including Swing By Swing, Awesome Callaway Gardens Golf Course #2 Golf Advisor, Charming Callaway Gardens Golf Course Pictures #3 Callaway Gardens: Mountain View Course, Swing By Swing, Callaway Gardens Golf Course #5 Stonehouse Golf. Here are the photos:
Callaway Gardens Golf Course was uploaded on November 25, 2017 at 6:18 pm. It is posted under the Garden category. Callaway Gardens Golf Course is labelled with Callaway Gardens Golf Course, Callaway, Gardens, Golf, Course..The house often has a unique character. Similarly together with cottages or the bungalow are situated in britain. Don't need to change the composition of the building is toomuch, Callaway Gardens Golf Course designs and classic cottage compete.
Never asked a result, gorgeous! As a way to take care of the building's identity, the artist Alex St of Kitchen Structure incorporating a kitchen design in addition to the primary building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, great britain will be the building under consideration.
The bungalow was built in the 18th century and it is currently past renovation's stage. In place of attempting to replicate the style of the cottage, Alex E made a decision to develop yet another kitchen style that preserve the smoothness of the home and will reduce the structural change of the complete villa.
Connotation of Callaway Gardens Golf Course
Callawaycall (kôl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to cry out in a loud voice;
shout: He called her name to see if she was home.
- to command or request to come;
summon: to call a dog; to call a cab; to call a witness.
- to ask or invite to come: Will you call the family to dinner?
- to communicate or try to communicate with by telephone: Call me when you arrive.
- to rouse from sleep, as by a call;
waken: Call me at eight o'clock.
- to read over (a roll or a list) in a loud voice.
- to convoke or convene: to call Congress into session.
- to announce authoritatively;
proclaim: to call a halt.
- to order into effect;
establish: to call a strike.
- to schedule: to call a rehearsal.
- to summon by or as if by divine command: He felt called to the ministry.
- to summon to an office, duty, etc.: His country called him to the colors.
- to cause to come;
bring: to call to mind; to call into existence.
- to bring under consideration or discussion: The judge called the case to court.
- to attract or lure (birds or animals) by imitating characteristic sounds.
- to direct or attract (attention): He called his roommate's attention to the mess.
- to name or address (someone) as: His parents named him James, but the boys call him Jim.
- to designate as something specified: He called me a liar.
- to think of as something specified;
estimate: I call that a mean remark.
- to demand of (someone) that he or she fulfill a promise, furnish evidence for a statement, etc.: They called him on his story.
- to criticize adversely;
express disapproval of;
censure: She called him on his vulgar language.
- to demand payment or fulfillment of (a loan).
- to demand presentation of (bonds) for redemption.
- to forecast correctly: He has called the outcome of the last three elections.
- (of an official)
- to pronounce a judgment on (a shot, pitch, batter, etc.): The umpire called the pitch a strike.
- to put an end to (a contest) because of inclement weather, poor field conditions, etc.: A sudden downpour forced the umpire to call the game.
- [Pool.]to name (the ball) one intends to drive into a particular pocket.
- (in a computer program) to transfer control of to a procedure or subroutine.
- to demand (a card).
- to demand the display of a hand by (a player).
- [Poker.]to equal (a bet) or equal the bet made by (the preceding bettor) in a round.
- [Bridge.]to signal one's partner for a lead of (a certain card or suit).
- to speak loudly, as to attract attention;
cry: She called to the children.
- to make a short visit;
stop at a place on some errand or business: She called at the store for the package.
- to telephone or try to telephone a person: He promised to call at noon.
- to demand a card.
- to demand a showing of hands.
- [Poker.]to equal a bet.
- [Bridge.]to bid or pass.
- (of a bird or animal) to utter its characteristic cry.
- call away, to cause to leave or go;
summon: A death in the family called him away.
- call back:
- to summon or bring back;
recall: He called back the messenger. The actor was called back for a second audition.
- to revoke;
retract: to call back an accusation.
- call down:
- to request or pray for;
invoke: to call down the wrath of God.
- to reprimand;
scold: The boss called us down for lateness.
- call for:
- to go or come to get;
- to request;
- to require;
need: The occasion calls for a cool head.
- call forth, to summon into action;
bring into existence: to call forth her courage and resolve.
- call in:
- to call for payment;
- to withdraw from circulation: to call in gold certificates.
- to call upon for consultation;
ask for help: Two specialists were called in to assist in the operation.
- to inform or report by telephone: Did he call in his decision this morning?
- to participate in a radio or television program by telephone.
- call in or into question. See question (def. 12).
- call in sick. See sick 1 (def. 13).
- call off:
- to distract;
take away: Please call off your dog.
- to cancel (something) that had been planned for a certain date: The performance was called off because of rain.
- call on or upon:
- to ask;
appeal to: They called on him to represent them.
- to visit for a short time: to call on friends.
- call out:
- to speak in a loud voice;
- to summon into service or action: Call out the militia!
- to bring out;
elicit: The emergency called out her hidden abilities.
- to direct attention to with a callout: to call out each detail in an illustration.
- to challenge to a fight.
- call to order. See order (def. 38).
- call up:
- to bring forward for consideration or discussion.
- to cause to remember;
- to communicate or try to communicate with by telephone.
- to summon for action or service: A large number of Army reservists were called up.
- to summon (information) from a computer system for display on a video screen: She called up the full text.
- a cry or shout.
- the cry or vocal sound of a bird or other animal.
- an instrument for imitating this cry and attracting or luring an animal: He bought a duck call.
- an act or instance of telephoning: She went into a telephone booth to place her call.
- a short visit: to make a call on someone.
- a summons or signal sounded by a bugle, bell, etc.: We live so close to the fort that we can hear the bugle calls.
- a summons, invitation, or bidding: The students gathered at the call of the dean.
- a calling of a roll;
- the fascination or appeal of a given place, vocation, etc.: the call of the sea.
- a mystic experience of divine appointment to a vocation or service: He had a call to become a minister.
- a request or invitation to become pastor of a church, a professor in a university, etc.
- a need or occasion: He had no call to say such outrageous things.
- a demand or claim: to make a call on a person's time.
- a demand for payment of an obligation, esp. where payment is at the option of the creditor.
- a demand for a card or a showing of hands.
- [Poker.]an equaling of the preceding bet.
- [Bridge.]a bid or pass.
- a judgment or decision by an umpire, a referee, or other official of a contest, as on a shot, pitch, or batter: The referees were making one bad call after another.
- a notice of rehearsal posted by the stage manager.
- See act call.
- See curtain call.
- a figure or direction in square dancing, announced to the dancers by the caller.
- Also called call option. [Finance.]an option that gives the right to buy a fixed amount of a particular stock at a predetermined price within a given period of time, purchased by a person who believes the price will rise. Cf. put (def. 47).
- [Fox Hunting.]any of several cries, or sounds made on a horn by the hunter to encourage the hounds.
- on call:
- payable or subject to return without advance notice.
- readily available for summoning upon short notice.
- take a call, to acknowledge the applause of the audience after a performance by appearing for a bow or a curtain call.
- within call, within distance or range of being spoken to or summoned: Please stay within call.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Golfgolf (golf, gôlf;[Brit.]also gof ),USA pronunciation n.
- a game in which clubs with wooden or metal heads are used to hit a small, white ball into a number of holes, usually 9 or 18, in succession, situated at various distances over a course having natural or artificial obstacles, the object being to get the ball into each hole in as few strokes as possible.
- a word used in communications to represent the letter G.
- to play golf.
Coursecourse (kôrs, kōrs),USA pronunciation n., v., coursed, cours•ing.
- a direction or route taken or to be taken.
- the path, route, or channel along which anything moves: the course of a stream.
- advance or progression in a particular direction;
forward or onward movement.
- the continuous passage or progress through time or a succession of stages: in the course of a year; in the course of the battle.
- the track, ground, water, etc., on which a race is run, sailed, etc.: One runner fell halfway around the course.
- a particular manner of proceeding: a course of action.
- a customary manner of procedure;
regular or natural order of events: as a matter of course; the course of a disease.
- a mode of conduct;
- a systematized or prescribed series: a course of lectures; a course of medical treatments.
- a program of instruction, as in a college or university: a course in economics.
- a prescribed number of instruction periods or classes in a particular field of study.
- a part of a meal served at one time: The main course was roast chicken with mashed potatoes and peas.
- the line along the earth's surface upon or over which a vessel, an aircraft, etc., proceeds: described by its bearing with relation to true or magnetic north.
- a point of the compass.
- [Naut.]the lowermost sail on a fully square-rigged mast: designated by a special name, as foresail or mainsail, or by the designation of the mast itself, as fore course or main course. See diag. under ship.
- a continuous and usually horizontal range of bricks, shingles, etc., as in a wall or roof.
- one of the pairs of strings on an instrument of the lute family, tuned in unison or in octaves to increase the volume.
- the row of stitches going across from side to side in knitting and other needlework (opposed to wale).
- Often, courses. the menses.
- a charge by knights in a tournament.
- a pursuit of game with dogs by sight rather than by scent.
- See golf course.
- a race.
- in due course, in the proper or natural order of events;
eventually: They will get their comeuppance in due course.
- of course:
definitely: Of course I'll come to the party.
- in the usual or natural order of things: Extra services are charged for, of course.
- to run through or over.
- to chase;
- to hunt (game) with dogs by sight rather than by scent.
- to cause (dogs) to pursue game by sight rather than by scent.
- [Masonry.]to lay (bricks, stones, etc.) in courses.
- to follow a course;
direct one's course.
- to run, race, or move swiftly: The blood of ancient emperors courses through his veins.
- to take part in a hunt with hounds, a tilting match, etc.
More Pictures of Callaway Gardens Golf Course
- Beeriodic Table
- All Top Roofing
- Cameras In Bathrooms
- Circular Banquette Seating
- Best Trellis For Climbing Roses
- Doors And Rooms Game
- Cal King Storage Bed
- Houses For Rent Lorain County
- New Point Comfort
- Barn Doors For Home
- Dog Door On Screen Door
- Dragon Ball Z Bed Sheets
- Constitution Article 3 Section 2
- Cabin Rentals Mt Hood Oregon
- Difference Between House Of Representatives And Senate
- Body Drop Monster Garage